Collecting More Local Stories
May 2011 - share your local stories
The Global Status Report aims to offer a selection of stories, collected from all around the world, to demonstrate successful projects and their impact on communities. In this way the GSR 2010 stays connected to this vital network of Community Foundations. We are always eager to receive new stories to add on to this website.
In 300-400 words, please summarize your story and e-mail to Vera Billen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some ideas that you could include are a brief history of the project, details of how the project was developed, why your community foundation/organization became involved, and/or a description of how the project has impacted the community. Be precise, use fact and figures, amount of grant spend, number of people benefited, etc.
Please attach one or two engaging and compelling photos that we can use to post with this story.
In this section
- Share Your Story
- The Beautiful Foundation
- Community Foundations of Canada
- Cluj Community Foundation
- Community Foundation of Euroregion Labe
- Community Foundation Leipzig
- Manakau Community Foundation
- Anat Kah/Mayan Riviera Community Foundation
- Russian Community Foundations
- Association of Slovak Community Foundations
- Tuzla Community Foundation
- Community Foundation Network United Kingdom
- Community Foundation for the Western Region of Zimbabwe
- Zawiya Community Foundation